Precise wire-cut EDM uses brass wire as electrode and adopts unidirectional wire running type to process ruled surface work-pieces.
|X axis travel||mm|
|Y axis travel||mm|
|Z axis travel||mm|
|U axis travel||mm|
|V axis travel||mm|
|Max cutting taper||°/mm|
|Wire diameter range||mm|
|Coolant tank system||L|
|Machine dimensions (LxWxH)||m|
High speed electrolysis free nanosecond pulse power (AC Servo)
The powerful control functions enable it to cut easily and accurately fine parts with complex shapes.
Nice and friendly screen interface
Special control strategy: none-core cutting, corner control, upper and lower different profiles, etc.
Integrated CAD/CAM system allows operator to design NC programs automaticaly by key - in drawing in the machine or receiving drawing files in DXT format from external CAD system
Windows XP multi-tasking platform
AE400 wire-cut machine is integrative machine, which is located on the T-structure bed. Axes X/Y/U/V adopt cross structure. The wire-driving system and Z-axis are put on the front of the press slide of V-axis, which ensures good rigidity, strong bearing capacity, compacted architecture and mass operation. Operators can achieve all the procedure including wire-installing, wire-through, wire-driving, clamp-mounting and machining in front of the machine, which assures more convenient machining.
• They all adopt precision line roll guide-way, which improves the moving accuracy and sensitivity of the machine, and has quite good servo performance and steady machining.
• They all adopt precision ball screws, of which the diameter of axe X/Y/Z is F25mm, of axes U/V is F8mm and the pitch is 0.8mm.
• X/Y axes adopt AC servo motor and precision gear belt whose transmission ratio is 1:4 and the smallest resolution is 1µm.
• U/V axes adopt step-motor direct-connect structure, and the smallest resolution is 1µm.
• Z-axis adopts AC servo motor and precision gear belt whose transmission ratio is 1:2 and the smallest resolution is 1µm.
• The two grades of wire tension system is used in wire running system which enables wire tension in a state of dynamic constant by adjusting wire speed according to the feed back of wire running status.
• Press the button on the operation panel of the machine after put the wire through the upper and lower wire guide, the wire will be moved into the wheel and then into the wire container gradually.
• The diameter of copper wire electrode is used for machining is Φ0.15～Φ0.30mm.
• The stainless steel plate and plexiglass baffle of the dielectric tank is anticorrosive.
• All the spare parts inside the tank are made of anticorrosive materials, which accord with the requirements of machining medium, thus prolong the life of the machine.
• The water level inside the tank is determined automatically by the measuring switch.
• The machine is equipped with high pressure pump, quick filling pump, circulation pump, deionized pump and cooling pump.
• Machining medium：pure water or distilled water
• The high voltage pump is controlled by transducer, which ensures 12bar high pressure cascade when rough machining is executed and ensures small flux (1600～2500ml/min) when finish machining is executed. Moreover, the application of the transducer can save energy and reduce the noise of the pump.
• Cooling system for Constant Temperature of the dielectric unit ensures the minimum deformation of the machine and work-piece.
• Real-timely multitasking system
• ISO code programming
• Check geometry path
• Machining path tracking
• Display machining time
• Support zoom machining and mirror machining
• Setup offset
• Deal with sharp angle especially
• Real with sharp angle especially
• Exchange of inch and metric
• Modify technology parameters in real time
• Numerical control of axe X/Y/U/V/Z
• Memory the state of the power-off and restart automatically from last break point
• Offset of pitch error for axe X/Y/U/V/Z
• Wire-alignment automatically
• Auto-programming system (Twin CAD V3.2)